Jacksonville ISD Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
We are pleased that you are interested in a position with the Jacksonville Independent School District. We would like to acquaint you with some aspects of the district and of our hiring procedures.
All information submitted as part of the application, becomes the property of Jacksonville ISD. Upon receipt of this information, the school district will contact the references submitted and obtain criminal history information relevant to the applicant.
- Online Application-Applicants for Professional and Paraprofessional (Teacher's Aides and Clerical) Vacancies must complete the online application.
- Applicants for Food Service, Maintenance, Custodial, Transportation and Technology may obtain an application directly from that department or may complete the Service and Support Application online.
- Your application will remain active for two (2) years from the date of application. A written request is required if you wish to have your application extended beyond that time.
- An applicant list will be compiled and given to each campus principal. The building principal and campus committees will select and interview applicants as needed. A recommendation will be made to the Superintendent and he will make the recommendation for employment to the Board of Trustees.
- All applicants under contract with another district must be released before signing a contract with Jacksonville ISD.